Astrotek HDMI Extender Over RJ45/CAT5/CAT6/LAN Ethernet Network Cable - Support 4K x 2K Converter Splitter
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty
Astrotek HDMI Extender over RJ45 CAT5 CAT6 LAN Ethernet Network Converter Splitter for Foxtel Support 40m 4Kx [email protected] or 70m 1080p
The cat5e/cat6 HDMI Extender is a tool which can extend your HDMI signal over 230fts/70meters to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HD BaseT signal which can be transmitted by Internet cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source in the Sink side which is 230fts outside, also you can control the Sink in the Source side which is 230fts outside using the HDMI Extender.
1. POE(Power Over Ethernet)function is supported, either TX or RX is powered [email protected] power supply, another does not need power from the DC jack. POE Power consumption is less than 10W. ? See the description 1
2. Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
3. UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
4. Transmission distance: ?Over CAT6 cable 70 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; [email protected]; 40 meters: 1080P @[email protected]; 1080P @[email protected]; [email protected]@36bit; 4K x [email protected]@24bit.
5. Support display resolutions up to 4K x [email protected]
6. Full HD support: [email protected]@48 bit/pixels, [email protected]@24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x [email protected]@24bit
7. Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
1. HDMI Extender Transmitter -- 1PC
2. HDMI Extender Receiver ------ 1PC
3. Wideband IR Tx ----------------- 2PCS
4. Wideband IR Rx ----------------- 2PCS
5. 24V1A DC Power Supply ------ 1PC
6. Operation Manual -------------- 1PC
7. Mounting ears--------------------4PCS
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Price for reference only
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.
"I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have
ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will
not be a last time one." -Toby C., Feb 20, 2008