5V Micro USB PoE Splitter - Output 5V up to 2.4A - Micro USB Plug - Input Voltage 44-57VDC - Ports 1x RJ45 Ethernet Plug 1x RJ45 Ethernet Socket 1x Micro USB Plug - PoE Standard IEEE 802.3af - Network Speed 10/100Mbps - YN8416 - 12 Months Limited Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty
PoE allows your Ethernet and power to be channelled down the same Cat5 or Cat6 cable, easily providing power to remote devices. At the remote end, you need to get the power back out, hence the need for a PoE splitter. This unit provides 5V at up to 2.4A via a Micro USB plug, perfect for running a Raspberry Pi or PCDuino. A PoE injector or switch is needed at the other end of the cable to provide power.
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Price for reference only
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.
"I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have
ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will
not be a last time one." -Toby C., Feb 20, 2008