Useful Information about our shipping
Useful Information about our shipping:
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on stock availability after your payment has been received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please refer to “How do I track my order…” for estimated delivery)
Low cost – all items from your order are usually
packed together for a convenient single delivery so that you can save on
· Shipping calculator with various delivery options for entire order is located on the shopping cart page
· Secure – A signature is required upon delivery. We also do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
• Claims must be made within 7days of when goods were received from the Carrier.
• Consignment(your order or items in your order) will be considered “Damaged” upon final inspection by Mwave after the return of the goods
• Consignment is not considered “damaged” if external packing cartons are slightly damaged due to normal transit wear-and-tear
• Damaged consignments/items will be either replaced with same, equivalent or your full payment refunded at the discretion of Mwave
• All claims need to be lodged through the Mwave Job Ticket System only and need to be supported with photos emailed to email@example.com