Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Your Shopping Cart is EmptyView Cart (0 Items)
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor to your desktop PC or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter also supply one audio out adaptor.
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter supports up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays, extending your desktop and your horizons. It operates at a high resolution of 1600x1200/1920x1080.
• View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
• Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
• Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
• Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
• Use second display for pallets/tools
Data Entry Use:
• Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
• Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
• View charts and live data at the same time
• View videos/TV on one screen and your desktop on the other scre
• Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 Cable
• Enjoy resolutions of up to 1600x1200 / 1920 x1080 at 32 bit color
• Allows for effortless multitasking
• Bus Powered - No external power supply needed
• Supports usage through powered KVMP's or USB hubs
• Can easily Mirror the main display
• Extend left, right, above, or below
• Can be rotated left, right, or upside-down
• DVI , VGA and HDMI Support
• 2.1 Channel Audio Output
• Microphone Support
• Mixed output RCA*2(Left and Right Track) Interface
• Maximum: 1600x1200 or 1920x1080 Digital (@60Hz 32-bit)
• Minimum: 1024 x 786 (@ 60,70,75,85Hz 32-bit)
• USB 2.0 Powered - Ultra Low Power
• Lossless Compression
• CRT, LCD, Projector Displays
• Windows Vista Aero Support
• Windows XP and Vista 32bit Support
• Standard and Widescreen ratio aspects
• High-Performance DDR Memory
• Uses a virtual driver
• Stackable by design with a small footprint
• Completely silent operation
• Onboard power and status indicator LEDs
• Portable, making it easy for travel
• Available USB 2.0 Port
• Windows 2000 SP4
• Windows XP SP2
• Windows Vista with Aero support
• 1 x USB to DVI Adapter
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
• 1 x CD-ROM with User Guide and Installation Software
• 1 x 4ft USB 2.0 Cable
• 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter
• 1 x DVI to HDMI Adapter (Optional)
• 1 x 3.5 Stereo to RCA Audio Adapter
• 1 x RCA*2(Left and Right Track) Cable (Optional)
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
https://www.startrackcourier.com.au/ (StarTrack Courier)
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.