Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
New to Afterpay? Get $30 off your first order. Min. Spend $40. Capped at 1,000 Redemptions. Discount will automatically be applied at the final stage of Afterpay checkout.
|· Maximum: 1600x1200 or 1920x1080 Digital (@60Hz 32-bit)|
|· Lossless Compression|
|· Standard and Widescreen ratio aspects|
|· Uses a virtual driver|
The USB 2.0 Graphic Adapter allows you to connect an extra monitor to your desktop PC or laptop's USB port. The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
The adapter offers a vast array of screen resolutions and colour depths using very little computer resource. This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected via the adapter.
With support for up to six simultaneous displays, including widescreen displays, extending your desktop and your horizons. It operates at a high resolutions of 1600x1200/1680x1050/1920x1080.
• View large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
• Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
• Open attachments on one screen while reading the e-mail on the other
• Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
• Use second display for pallets/tools
Data Entry Use:
• Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
• Use a notebook for viewing multiple screens
• View charts and live data at the same time
• View videos/TV on one screen and your desktop on the other screen
• Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 Cable
• Enjoy resolutions of up to 1600x1200 / 1920 x1080 at 32 bit color
• Allows for effortless multitasking
• Bus Powered - No external power supply needed
• Supports usage through powered KVMP's or USB hubs
• Available USB 2.0 Port
• Windows PC
• 1 x USB to DVI Adapter
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
• 1 x CD-ROM with User Guide and Installation Software
• 1 x 4ft USB 2.0 Cable
• 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter