Wafer Card with PIC16F84A + 24LC16B inbuilt
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Months Limited Warranty
Popular with Smart Card programmers.
This is an 8 bit multi-chip smart card based on the PIC microchip technology from world leader Microchip Technology, Inc.
The PIC16F84 is coupled with a 24LC16 providing programming compatibility and support with a number of commercially available programmers.
The card is field programmable and reprogrammable making it suitable for small the medium volume production runs as well as easy serviceability.
This unit features 16K memory.
· ISO 7816-1 compatible pin-out
· ISO 7816-1 compatible card body
· Single 5V operation
· DC to 10MHz operating speed
· DC to 400 nano second instruction cycle
· Harvard Architecture
· 35 word single word RISC instructions
· Reprogrammable with code protection
· 1024 x 14 on-chip programmable memory
· 64 x 8 internal EEPROM memory
· 16k x 8 expanded EEPROM memory
· Enhanced code protection
· 40 year data retention
· Greater than 1,000,000 Write / Erase cycles
· Greater than 2kV ESD protection