Sunix USB4300NS PCIE 4-Port USB 3.0 Card - SATA Power Connector
Super-Speed USB3.0 interface is the next revolution in I/O interconnect standards that will deliver the bandwidth and features required by PCs, consumer electronics and communications devices. With 10 times faster throughput than USB 2.0 standard and backward compatible with current USB device features, USB3.0 interface will be the trendy of IT technology.
SUNIX USB4300NS is a four-port Super-Speed USB3.0 PCI Express card, and it is compliant with the PCI Express Generation 2 specification for host PC system. It works up to 5 Gbps for data transfer when connecting to USB 3.0 compliant peripherals, while maintaining compatibility with existing USB peripheral devices. With USB Hot-Swapping and Plug-n-Play function, you don't have to worry about running out of slots on your mother board or complicated hardware installation process.
SUNIX USB4300NS card supports USB3.0 High-Speed device and backward compatible with USB2.0 High-Speed and USB1.1 Full-Speed devices. It is an ideal choice for external storage devices, MP3 players, external writer, digital cameras, webcam, networking and video devices, and all other USB devices.
• Supports PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0.
• Single-lane (x1) PCI Express throughput rates up to 5 Gbps.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0.
• Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.0
• Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
• Supports USB data transfer rate of 1.5/12/480/5000 Mbps.
• Expands four external USB3.0 Super-Speed ports on the system.
• Each USB port supplies +5V / 900mA power output to USB device.
• Hot-swapping feature allows to connect / disconnect devices without powering down the system.
• Driver supports for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 operation systems.
• Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.