SteelSeries 5L Gaming Mouse Mat (63013)
SteelSeries 5L highlights:
- Combines the strength of plastic with the softness of cloth
- Suitable for all mouse sensitivities
- Optimized especially for laser mice technologies
- Compatible with ball, laser and optical
- 380 x 280 x 5 mm / 15 x 11 x 0,2 in
A unique mouse pad featuring the durability and stability of hard plastic, as well as the softness and smoothness of a cloth mouse pad. The SteelSeries 5L is composed of five different layers, each layer contributing to the overall precision and feel of the mouse pad.
The first layers consists of plastic coating on a cloth material, utilizing the strength and durability of plastic and the feel of quality cloth. The middle layer is composed of specially designed soft rubber foam to provide the feeling of softness. The bottom layers provide stability, as a highly durable plastic layer guarantees the shape of the pad, followed by small soft rubber elements offering complete non-slip steadiness.
Detailed information about the 5 layers in SteelSeries 5L:
1. Plastic coating: Thin plastic coating ensures durability and maintains the texture of the underlying cloth material.
2. Cloth: A highly durable and extremely strong cloth material provides a smooth gliding experience. The texture of the plastic coated cloth surface allows for minimal mouse movements and maximum precision.
3. Soft polyisoprene: Specially treated soft polyisoprene provides softness to the touch. The softness of the rubber foam is very easy on the users'' wrists, even for hardcore gamers and others who use their mouse for extended periods of time.
4. Hard plastic: A hard plastic compound maintains the stability and the shape of the mouse pad, and helps ensure a consistent gliding experience even on uneven surfaces.
5. Rubber elements: Small soft rubber elements ensures complete non-slippery steadiness.