Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The ServerLink SL-KXSA-300 Full HD KVM extender over Cat 5 allows you to extend your user console up to 300 metres away from your host computer using standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cabling. The SL-KXSA-300 extends your VGA monitor, USB or PS/2 keyboard & mouse, audio, microphone and an RS-232 serial signal for touch screens or barcode scanners.
Applications include remote access of computers or servers for security reasons, factory floors or warehouses not environmentally suited to a computer or point of sale applications where space for a computer is limited.
The SL-KXSA-300 provides console access on the local transmitter for control at the host computer. It also provides a built-in KVM switch at the remote receiver end to conveniently control another computer. When at the remote end, switching console access between your local computer and remote computer is done via push button or keyboard hotkeys.
Learn more about the ServerLink VGA KVM Extender Over CAT 5 HERE!
2 x 1.2m VGA/USB/PS2 KVM Cables
2 x 1.2m Audio/Mic Cables
2 x 1.2m RJ12 to DB9 Serial Cables
• KVM extender over Cat 5 up to 300mtr
• Uses standard inexpensive Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cabling
• Extends VGA, USB or PS/2 keyboard & mouse, audio, microphone & RS-232 serial
• Full console access at local computer
• Built-in 2 port KVM switch at remote end to control another computer
• Remote console access mode - full access, view mode only or no access
• DDC/EDID support for maximum compatibility with all monitors
• OSD menu driven control for easy configuration of video settings such as sharpness, brightness & skew adjustment
• Full keyboard & mouse emulation to support Microsoft and Logitech standard 5 button mouse
• Supports standard wireless keyboards and mice (does not support Bluetooth mice or keyboards)
• Supports maximum resolution up to 1920 x 1200
|1 x RJ12 female for RS-232 serial|