Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The SL-431-P Slim Desktop PS/2 KVM Switch is a 4 port compact KVM Switch with Audio and Mic switching function. Its PS/2 support on the console side allows you to use a PS/2 keyboard and mouse. It comes with 4 sets of detachable PS/2 KVM combo cables & 4 sets of Audio/Mic cables for SOHO and office desktop multimedia applications. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot four PS/2 enabled multimedia computers with only one PS/2 keyboard, mouse, monitor and optional speaker set and microphone
Audio & Microphone switching support to enliven your multimedia experience
The SL-431-P supports audio & microphone switching to enliven your multimedia experience. Now you can sit back and enjoy live audio output from this KVM switch. The simultaneous/independent audio port switching allows you to switch the audio to the connected computer or leave the audio to a dedicated computer. This allows you to be connected to one computer while listening to the audio from a different computer.
- 4 Port Slim Desktop KVM Switch with Audio & Microphone
- PS/2 console support for PS/2 keyboard and USB mouse
- Audio and Microphone switching for uninterrupted multimedia experience across multi-platforms
- Direct channel selection using front-panel push buttons or keyboard hotkeys
- Independent/simultaneous switching of both PC and audio/mic channel
- Hot-plugging of PCs for maintenance without powering down KVM Switch or PCs
- User definable hotkeys
- Additional universal port switching hotkey – ScrollLock + ScrollLock – for non-Windows OS on PC platform
- LED indicators for easy status monitoring
- Resolution Support up to 2048 x 1536
- PS/2 interface power