Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
This HDMI extender over Cat 6 allows you to extend your HDMI devices up to 60 metres away using a single, inexpensive Cat 5/6 cable. Extend your LCD TV, plasma screen or projector with full HD 1080p resolution. Just plug in your HDMI devices, connect the transmitter and receiver using a single Cat 5/6 cable and there's nothing more to do. For perfect performance, the extender comes with a reset function on the receiver, which enables user to adjust the signal to best match the cable length.
Learn more about the ServerLink HDMI Extender Over CAT 5 - Supports 1080p - Up to 60M HERE!
• Uses inexpensive Cat 5, Cat 5e or Cat 6 UTP cabling
• Requires 1 x Cat 5, Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable to connect the transmitter to the receiver
• Requires 2 x 5V DC power adapters (supplied with product)
• Supports distances up to 60 metres for full HD 1080p
• Auto-adjustment to match cable length once RESET button is pressed on the receiver
• Supports audio
• Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
• Interlaced Resolutions(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
• Progressive Resolutions(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
• Press RESET at the transmitter to restart