Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The SL-471-D Cable KVM Switch eliminates your cabling worries with four sets of built-in cables. Users can access & control four computers using only one DVI monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers and microphone. Conveniently switch between computers by simply pressing the attached Quick Switch button.
Quick Switch Button for instant switching
The Quick Switch button can be conveniently placed near your hand on the desktop. Whenever you need to switch between computers, simply press it to instantly connect to the other computer. It is the simplest and fastest way to switch. You can also use switch between computers using keyboard hotkeys or the optional switching software utility.
DVI interface technology to ensure pixel perfect digital imaging
The DVI interface uses digital signal transmission over the cable to reduce undesired distortion from conventional analogue/digital conversion. This DVI KVM Switch supports single link digital video with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200.
USB 2.0 hub port with full driver support
The USB 2.0 interface offers multi-platform support for PC and Macs. The USB keyboard and mouse ports are fully transparent USB hub ports that feature full driver support for advanced keyboard and mouse functionality. The additional 2 x USB 2.0 hub ports allow you to connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices such as USB flash drives, external hard drives, optical drives, web cams, printers etc.
Audio & Microphone switching offers an uninterrupted multimedia experience
The SL-471-D supports audio & microphone switching to enhance your multimedia experience. Now you can sit back and enjoy live audio output from your KVM switch. The simultaneous/independent audio port switching allows you to switch the audio to the connected computer or leave the audio to a dedicated computer. This allows you to be connected to one computer while listening to the audio from a different computer.
Active Sync Replication (ASR) Technology
Active Sync Replication Technology (ASR) is an advanced video emulation technology that ensures simultaneous full-time DDC emulation to all connected ports. ASR copies the EDID information from the connected monitor and stores this information in a micro controller chip that resides within the KVM switch. Regardless of what port the KVM switch is currently on, all connected computers will simultaneously receive the EDID information from the KVM switch as if they were connected directly to the monitor. This is particularly important when using operating systems like Windows 7 and Windows 8, which have a more demanding requirement for full-time DDC emulation.
• 4 Port DVI Cable KVM Switch with Audio & Microphone
• USB console support for USB keyboard and USB mouse
• Full USB driver support for maximum compatibility with any USB keyboard and mouse
• 2 x additional Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports for sharing of USB peripherals
• 4 x Attached KVM Combo Cables
• 1 x 1.5 metre attached Quick Switch button for instant switching between computers
• 3 methods of switching - Quick Switch button, keyboard hotkeys or optional switching software
• Audio and Microphone switching for uninterrupted multimedia experience across multi-platforms
• Independent/simultaneous switching of both PC and audio/mic channel
• Active Sync Replication (ASR) Technology for full-time DDC emulation
• Supports Single Link DVI-D up to 1920 x 1200
• Multi-platform support for PCs and Macs
• Hot-plugging of PCs for maintenance without powering down KVM Switch or PCs
• User definable hotkeys and universal hotkey for PC switching
• LED indicators for easy status monitoring
• USB interface power
Learn more about the ServerLink 4-Port DVI KVM with QuickSwitch - DVI/USB & Audio HERE!
|Cables||2 x Attached 90cm USB/DVI/Audio/Mic Combo Cables
2 x Attached 1.5mtr USB/DVI/Audio/Mic Combo Cables
|PC Port Connectors||4 x USB Type A Male|
|4 x DVI-D Male|
|4 x 3.5mm Audio Plug|
|4 x 3.5mm Mic Plug|
|Console Port Connectors||2 x USB 2.0 Type A Female for Keyboard & Mouse|
|2 x USB 2.0 Type A Female for Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices|
|1x DVI-D Female|
|1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack|
|1 x 3.5mm Mic Jack|
|Quick Switch button||1 x 1.5m Quick Switch Button for instant switching|
|PC selection||Quick Switch button/Keyboard Hotkeys/Switching Software|
|PC port LED||4 x Blue|
|Video Resolution||Single Link DVI-D up to 1920 x 1200|
|Power Type||USB interface power|
|Safety / Emission||FCC, CE, C-Tick|