Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
This 16 port CAT 5 KVM switch allows you to access and control multiple computers in your computer room or data centre from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor. The On-Screen-Display menu offers a simple and intuitive way to select your computers. You can also select your computers using the front panel push buttons.
Using smart CAT 5 KVM dongles, this KVM switch supports computers with both USB and PS/2 interfaces offering maximum compatibility and flexibility. This is especially useful when you have a mix of legacy computers with only PS/2 interfaces and newer computers equipped with USB interfaces.
An optional expansion slot allows you to add a KVM over IP module to enable remote BIOS level access to your computers from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser.
A built-in CAT 5 console extension port allows you to add a second, shared console up to 150m away over CAT 5 cabling using the optional console receiver unit.
Learn more about the ServerLink 16-Port CAT 5 VGA/USB/PS/2 KVM Switch HERE!
• CAT5 cablingeliminates cable clutter for maximum space efficiency and increased air flow
• Supports CAT 5, CAT 5e or CAT 6 UTP or STP cabling
• Supports distances up to 40 metres from KVM switch to computer
• CAT 5dongle supports both USB and PS/2 computers
• Select computers using On-Screen-Display menu or front panel push buttons
• Optional expansion slot for KVM over IP module to enable remote BIOS level access
• Built-in CAT 5 console extension port for optional shared console up to 150m away
• Password security control to prevent unauthorised access
• Automatic cascading function for simple expansion
• Supports hot-plugging of computers without powering off the KVM switch or computers
• Supports DDC function for maximum video compatibility
• Supports maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 for local VGA monitor
• Supports maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200 for remote IP or remote CAT 5 access
• 16 x RJ45 female connectors to connect to computers via CAT 5 KVM dongles
• 2 x USB type A female connectors for local USB keyboard and USB mouse
• 2 x 6 pin mini din female connectors for local PS/2 keyboard and PS/2 mouse
• 1 x HD15 pin female connector for local VGA monitor
• 1 x RJ45 female connector to connect to optional CAT 5 console extension unit
• 1 x USB type A female connector for firmware upgrade
• AC Power In: 100V~240V @50/60Hz
• Dimensions: 440mm (W) x 42mm (H) x 180mm (D)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM
SKU # AC25767 | Model # SL-1601C
See an error? Click here and let us know