Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
16 x 1.8mtr 2-in-1 USB/VGA Computer to KVM Cables
The ServerLink 16 port rack mount IP KVM allows you to access and control multiple computers in your computer room or data centre from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor. The included KVM over IP module enables remote BIOS level access to your computers from anywhere in the world using a standard web browser.
The On-Screen-Display menu offers a simple and intuitive way to select your computers. You can also select your computers using the front panel push buttons or keyboard hotkeys.
The KVM switch supports computers with both USB and PS/2 interfaces offering maximum compatibility and flexibility. This is especially useful when you have a mix of legacy computers with only PS/2 interfaces and newer computers equipped with USB interfaces.
A dedicated daisy chain port allows you to add additional 16 port KVM switches to allow for future expansion. Up to 8 levels of KVM switches can be daisy chained, enabling the access and control up to 128 computers.
- Supports both USB and PS/2 computers
- KVM over IP module enables remote BIOS level access
- Select computers using On-Screen-Display menu, push buttons or keyboard hotkeys
- Provides Access Control List (ACL) security function for up to 8 independent user accounts
- Dedicated daisy chain port to allow for expansion of up to 128 computers
- Supports hot-plugging of computers without powering off the KVM switch or computers
- Supports DDC function for maximum video compatibility
- Supports maximum VGA resolution of 1920 x 1200
- Keyboard status restored when switching computers
- 16 x HD15 pin female connectors (VGA, USB & PS/2 integrated into one connector)
- 2 x USB type A female connectors for USB keyboard and USB mouse
- 1 x HD15 pin female connector for VGA monitor
- 1 x HD15 pin female connector for daisy chaining to additional KVM switches
- Power Adapter: DC12V 1A
- Dimensions: 450mm (W) x 44mm (H) x 160mm (D)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, C-Tick