Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
These modular keystone jacks are colour coded for both 568A and 568B standards and can be terminated using a 110 or krone tool. A Serveredge Quick Tool, product code QTKS, is now available saving time and money when terminating multiple jacks. Wire retaining caps are supplied and can be used to provide additional cable strain relief.
- Fully compliant to ISO/IEC 11801 Standard
- UL 94V-O rated
- Accepts solid 22-24 AWG diameter conductors
- Universal colour-coding for 568A and 568B standards
- Lead frame technology eliminates the possibility of PCB failures
- Compatible with Serveredge Quick Tool (QTKS)
Fully compliant with ISO/IEC 11801
Meet all requirments specified in connecting hardware requirement of ANSI/TIA-568 - C.2 Cat 6
Electrical Insulation Resistance: 500 MO min. @ 100V d.c
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000V d.c or a.c. Peak Contact to Contact @ 60Hz for 1 minute
Insertion / ExtractionLife: 750 Cycles Minimum IDC Wire Gauge: 22 ~ 24 AWG
Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50 micro-inch of Gold
IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micro-inch 100% Sn Alloy