Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Give Your DSLR and HD Camcorder a Performance Boost
With its fast data rates and reliable performance, the SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash Memory Card helps you get the most out of your camera, camcorders and other devices that support CompactFlash memory cards. This CompactFlash card comes in capacities of up to 32GB, so you can keep shooting without worrying about running out of space.
• Up to 50MB/s** transfer speeds for faster workflow
• Ideal for use with mid-range point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders
• Fast write speeds to reduce lag time between shots
• Supports Full HD** video recording
• CompactFlash® memory card
• Available in Capacities: 4-32GB**
4GB: Up to 25MB/s** read; write speed lower.
8GB-32GB: Up to 50MB/s** read; write speed lower.
• Card dimensions: 1.7" x 1.4" x 0.13" (43 mm x 36 mm x 3.3 mm)
Ultra Fast Speeds That You Can Count On
SanDisk Ultra® CompactFlash® memory cards deliver the ideal combination of reliability, value, and performance for casual photographers with entry to mid-range DSLRs. Capture the moment with ultra fast shot speeds and save time moving files to your computer with transfer speeds of up to 50MB/s** (8GB – 32GB). For dependability and solid performance, you can count on SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash memory cards to capture and store your favorite pictures and videos. That's why for memories that can’t be missed, photographers worldwide choose SanDisk.
High Storage Capacity Holds Thousands of Photos
The SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash memory card has plenty of room to accommodate high-resolution image formats, such as RAW and JPEG. Available in capacities up to 32GB, it can store thousands of photos and your favorite video clips.
The SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.**
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
https://www.startrackcourier.com.au/ (StarTrack Courier)
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.