Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
|· Triple-laser technology for big-screen entertainment|
|· 4K resolution and HDR 10+ certified for a brilliant picture with highly accurate colour reproduction|
|· Incredibly detailed picture is enhanced by the 2800 ANSI Lumens of brightness|
|· Ultra Short Throw technology - 130 " from Under 30cm!|
|· Bring all your favourite cinematic soundtracks to life with 40 watts of built-in 4.2ch audio|
The Premiere brings up to an amazing 130 inches of screen space into your home. Built with 4K resolution, it delivers crystal-clear images with incredible colour and detail. So you can supersize movie night and watch every film on the big screen in epic detail.
Create epic movie nights, with brilliant colour and brightness (2800 ANSI Lumens) from The Premiere Triple Laser 4K Smart Projector. Its Ultra Short Throw capability and 4K resolution can produce stunning 130 inch pictures on your wall, for truly cinema-scale home entertainment.
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. Premiere must be 23.8cm from the wall for a 130" screen (and at least 11.3cm otherwise). The laser projector can be projected on a flat white or bright monotone wall in a dark room without setting up an additional screen. For a more optimised experience, using a CLR screen dedicated to ultra short throw projector is recommended (sold separately).
Enjoy an epic cinematic experience from the comfort of your couch. With precise colour accuracy and incredible brightness levels, The Premiere is a game-changer in big screen entertainment.
The Premiere brings up to an amazing 130 inches of screen space into your home. Built with 4K resolution, it delivers crystal-clear images with incredible colour and detail. Supersize movie night and watch every film on the big screen in epic detail.
The Premiere has been designed to bring you a big-picture experience – without the need for a screen. It can sit just 24cm away from the wall to give you a massive screen area up to 130 inches - the perfect size for an epic movie night.
The Premiere (LSP9T)
*The Premiere LSP9T must be at least 11.3cm from the wall.
The Premiere’s incredibly detailed picture is enhanced by 2800 ANSI Lumens of brightness.* It’s this incredible technology that helps deliver a cinematic big-picture experience into your home.
* Typical brightness based on internal testing in dark room (100 nits) and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
The Premiere is the world’s first projector with Filmmaker Mode. Designed to keep the picture as true to the director’s vision as possible, Filmmaker Mode helps remove motion smoothing and other post-processing treatments to ensure you’re watching every film just as the director intended.
* FILMMAKER MODE logo is a trademark of UHD Alliance, Inc. Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
Upgrade the quality of your sound. The Premier’s Acoustic Beam technology uses 22 holes to distribute deep and rich room-filling sound, maximising left and right channels to create an unparalleled immersive experience.*
* Sound performance may vary depending on room shape and size, as well as ceiling height and quality of source content. Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
Transform virtually any room into your home cinema.* The Premiere is designed to sit right in front of the wall,^ with no mounting required, just a surface to sit upon and project from. Simply plug it in and play, without the need to wait a lengthy warm-up time.
* Samsung recommends projecting onto a projector screen or a plain white wall in dark room.
^ The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from the wall.
Just like Samsung Smart TVs, The Premiere lets you easily access and navigate your favourite apps, services and connected devices. The Premiere also has a full TV tuner, for easy free-to-air TV access from the one device.*
* Internet required. Data and subscription charges may apply. Apps may be subject to change without notice.
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes. The Premiere must be at least 11.3cm from wall.
Why a CLR is the quality choice recommended by Samsung
It's easy to create your own private cinema experience with The Premiere. For a great experience, simply point your projector at a white wall in a dark room and see for yourself. For an even better experience with sharper and more intense images, Samsung recommends using a Ceiling Light Rejecting (CLR) projection screen from Elite Screens.* Combine a CLR screen with a dark room for the ultimate Premiere experience.
*Screen sold separately. The use of a CLR screen for ultra-short distance projectors is recommended to improve brightness and contrast compared to projecting onto a wall. Image quality will vary, depending on quality of the source content and room lighting conditions.
Ask Alexa or Bixby to pause or play the action, find what film to watch or access your viewing history. With Samsung’s built-in voice assistants, you can put down the remote and control The Premiere projector with your voice.*
* Not all accents, dialects and expressions recognised. Supported languages may differ between Bixby and Alexa Voice Assistants. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply.
Samsung's Game Mode helps deliver smooth images and fast motion, reducing lag so you can immerse yourself in the action.*
* Compared to standard picture viewing modes.
Our expert tech team is on hand to give you all the answers you need. So if you need advice about The Premiere Projector, they’ll have the answers to keep you up and running. You’ll never miss out on the big-screen action with expert assistance and online support.*
* T&Cs apply. Metro areas only. Please see samsung.com/au/Samsung-care for details.
SKU # AC40310 | Model # SP-LSP9TFAXXY
See an error? Click here and let us know