Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The QNAP TS-873-8G 8-Bay Diskless NAS (TS-873-8G) is engineered primarily to provide SMBs with the efficiency, speed, and reliable performance a high-quality network-attached storage device can offer for implementing network services that enhance productivity and impact business profitability. The QNAP TS-873 NAS features a 2.1GHz AMD RX-421ND quad-core processor with integrated AES-NI hardware encryption engine, two 4G RAM modules conveniently preinstalled, and eight SATA drive bays that support the installation of 3.5" HDDs and 2.5" SSDs/HDDs. The TS-873 NAS also features dual PCIe slots, two M.2 SSD interfaces, four USB 3.0 ports, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, and a built-in IR receiver compatible with the QNAP RM-IR004 remote control.
Auto-tiering technology involves moving data accessed frequently to SSDs and saving data seldom used to HDDs. With QTier technology, applications respond and run faster with necessary data always available for use.
The diskless, 8-bay QNAP TS-873 NAS with 8GB RAM is the flagship model in the TS-x73 Series. Its premium-quality features make it ideal for virtualisation, data archiving, and file sharing and cloud collaboration applications.
Read more about the QNAP TS-873-8G 8 Bay NAS on QNAP's site HERE.
1. M.2 SSD LED - Shows M.2 SSD status and data access.
2. Infrared receiver - Compatible with the QNAP RM-IR004 remote control (sold separately) for use with multimedia applications and QButton functionality.
3. 2 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
PCIe Gen3 x4; supports QM2 cards, 10GbE LAN, wireless network cards, entry-level graphics card and various PCIe expansion cards.
4. USB one-touch-copy - Press the "Copy" button to instantly back up data from USB storage to the NAS, or alternatively to back up data from the NAS to USB storage.
5. Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM - Supports four DDR4 SODIMM memory modules (comes preinstalled with 4GB/8GB RAM).
6. 2 x M.2 SSD slots - Supports SATA 6Gb/s M.2 SSD with 2260 and 2280 form factors; allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration.
7. Compartmentalized smart cooling - Separately detects the CPU and hard drive temperatures to dynamically control fan speeds for quieter operations.
8. AMD R-Series Embedded x86 CPU - Quad-core RX-421ND 2.1 GHz SoC (35W), Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz.
9. 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports - Allows optimized network traffic distribution for diverse applications.
10. Built-in speaker - Supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings.