Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The QNAP TS-673-8G 6-Bay Diskless NAS (TS-673-4G) is an all-in-one business-class network-attached storage device engineered to provide efficient network computing performance and fast data transmission speeds while supplying ample storage space for virtualisation, backups, and file sharing applications. The QNAP TS-673 NAS features a quad-core AMD R-Series RX-421ND 2.1GHz processor, two pre-installed 4G RAM modules, six 3.5"/2.5" SATA drive bays, two PCIe slots, dual M.2 SSD slots, quad USB 3.0 ports, and four Gigabit LAN ports.
QNAP's specially-developed, Linux-based NAS operating system offers a very intuitive graphical user interface that is easy to navigate and use. It includes the QTS App Center from where system administrators can download and install a wide variety of software and utilities from third-party application providers.
The diskless, 6-bay QNAP TS-673 NAS with 8GB RAM comes with all the features required for improving workgroup productivity. Its fast performance and six-bay storage capacity make it ideal for deploying a file server that enables easy and secure private cloud collaboration workflows.
Read more about the QNAP TS-673-8G 6 Bay NAS on QNAP's site HERE.
1. M.2 SSD LED - Shows M.2 SSD status and data access.
2. Infrared receiver - Compatible with the QNAP RM-IR004 remote control (sold separately) for use with multimedia applications and QButton functionality.
3. 2 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
PCIe Gen3 x4; supports QM2 cards, 10GbE LAN, wireless network cards, entry-level graphics card and various PCIe expansion cards.
4. USB one-touch-copy - Press the "Copy" button to instantly back up data from USB storage to the NAS, or alternatively to back up data from the NAS to USB storage.
5. Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM - Supports four DDR4 SODIMM memory modules (comes preinstalled with 4GB/8GB RAM).
6. 2 x M.2 SSD slots - Supports SATA 6Gb/s M.2 SSD with 2260 and 2280 form factors; allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration.
7. Compartmentalized smart cooling - Separately detects the CPU and hard drive temperatures to dynamically control fan speeds for quieter operations.
8. AMD R-Series Embedded x86 CPU - Quad-core RX-421ND 2.1 GHz SoC (35W), Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz.
9. 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports - Allows optimized network traffic distribution for diverse applications.
10. Built-in speaker - Supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings.