Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The QNAP TS-673-4G 6-Bay Diskless NAS (TS-673-4G) furnishes the storage capacity and provides fast performance required by businesses to deploy a private cloud service for easy access to files and data using any device, or host virtual machines to offer exclusive services available on specific platforms, or implement a media server for convenient and flexible online video-editing and graphics design. The main features of the QNAP TS-673 NAS include a 2.1GHz AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core processor, dual pre-installed 2G RAM modules, and six hot-swappable 3.5"/2.5" SATA-compatible drive trays.
The TS-673 NAS comes with two M.2 SSD slots for enabling SSD cache acceleration and taking advantage of auto-tiering technology. SSD caching, together with QNAP's QTier technology, enhances application responsiveness by making frequently-used data available on solid-state drives while migrating data seldom accessed to HDDs.
The diskless, 6-bay QNAP TS-473 NAS with 4GB RAM delivers exceptional network storage performance using SSD cache acceleration, tiered storage, and flexible expansion options with its dual PCIe slots, making it suitable for file sharing and virtualisation applications.
Read more about the QNAP TS-673-4G 6 Bay NAS on QNAP's site HERE.
1. M.2 SSD LED - Shows M.2 SSD status and data access.
2. Infrared receiver - Compatible with the QNAP RM-IR004 remote control (sold separately) for use with multimedia applications and QButton functionality.
3. 2 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
PCIe Gen3 x4; supports QM2 cards, 10GbE LAN, wireless network cards, entry-level graphics card and various PCIe expansion cards.
4. USB one-touch-copy - Press the "Copy" button to instantly back up data from USB storage to the NAS, or alternatively to back up data from the NAS to USB storage.
5. Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM - Supports four DDR4 SODIMM memory modules (comes preinstalled with 4GB/8GB RAM).
6. 2 x M.2 SSD slots - Supports SATA 6Gb/s M.2 SSD with 2260 and 2280 form factors; allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration.
7. Compartmentalized smart cooling - Separately detects the CPU and hard drive temperatures to dynamically control fan speeds for quieter operations.
8. AMD R-Series Embedded x86 CPU - Quad-core RX-421ND 2.1 GHz SoC (35W), Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz.
9. 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports - Allows optimized network traffic distribution for diverse applications.
10. Built-in speaker - Supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings.