Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The QNAP TS-473-8G 4-Bay Diskless NAS (TS-473-8G) is designed to help businesses improve workgroup efficiency when used as a centralised file server for easy and smooth collaboration across different platforms and on multiple devices, or as a development server that hosts multiple virtual machines for convenient cross-platform coding, or as a backup solution for securing growing business data.
The QNAP TS-473 NAS features a 2.1GHz AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core processor, eight Gigabytes of RAM, and four SATA drive bays compatible with 3.5" HDDs and 2.5" SSDs/HDDs. It also comes with two M.2 SSD slots, dual PCI expansion slots, four USB 3.0 ports, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, and a built-in IR sensor for the separately purchasable QNAP RM-IR004 remote control.
The 4-bay QNAP TS-473 NAS with 8GB RAM is a robust, reliable, and versatile network-attached storage device built for intensive network applications. It is the best choice for workgroups who want to collaborate on projects using different platforms and who need access to data and network-based services whenever and wherever they might be.
Read more about the QNAP TS-473-8G 4 Bay NAS on QNAP's site HERE.
1. M.2 SSD LED - Shows M.2 SSD status and data access.
2. Infrared receiver - Compatible with the QNAP RM-IR004 remote control (sold separately) for use with multimedia applications and QButton functionality.
3. 2 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
PCIe Gen3 x4; supports QM2 cards, 10GbE LAN, wireless network cards, entry-level graphics card and various PCIe expansion cards.
4. USB one-touch-copy - Press the "Copy" button to instantly back up data from USB storage to the NAS, or alternatively to back up data from the NAS to USB storage.
5. Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM - Supports four DDR4 SODIMM memory modules (comes preinstalled with 4GB/8GB RAM).
6. 2 x M.2 SSD slots - Supports SATA 6Gb/s M.2 SSD with 2260 and 2280 form factors; allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration.
7. Compartmentalized smart cooling - Separately detects the CPU and hard drive temperatures to dynamically control fan speeds for quieter operations.
8. AMD R-Series Embedded x86 CPU - Quad-core RX-421ND 2.1 GHz SoC (35W), Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz.
9. 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports - Allows optimized network traffic distribution for diverse applications.
10. Built-in speaker - Supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings.