Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The QNAP TS-473-4G 4-Bay Diskless NAS (TS-473-4G) is a high-end, business class network-attached storage designed to provide exceptional performance when deployed as a file server, a media collaboration server, or used for hosting virtual machines and containerised applications. The QNAP TS-473 NAS comes equipped with a 2.1GHz AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core processor and 4GB of RAM. It also features four 3.5"/2.5" SATA-compatible drive trays, dual M.2 SSD slots, two PCIe 3.0 x4 slots, four USB 3.0 ports, and four Gigabit LAN ports.
Support for SSD cache acceleration enables the TS-473 QNAP NAS to function faster. By installing M.2 SSDs for caching, coupled with QTier technology, data that is often accessed and used by applications gets moved to the high-performance SSD tier. Conversely, data rarely needed is stored safe and secure in the HDD tier.
The diskless, 4-bay QNAP TS-473 NAS delivers fast and efficient computing performance for implementing bandwidth-intensive network applications. It is ideal for use as a server dedicated for cross-platform file sharing, video-editing and multimedia streaming, and virtualisation applications.
Read more about the QNAP TS-473-4G 4 Bay NAS on QNAP's site HERE.
1. M.2 SSD LED - Shows M.2 SSD status and data access.
2. Infrared receiver - Compatible with the QNAP RM-IR004 remote control (sold separately) for use with multimedia applications and QButton functionality.
3. 2 x PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
PCIe Gen3 x4; supports QM2 cards, 10GbE LAN, wireless network cards, entry-level graphics card and various PCIe expansion cards.
4. USB one-touch-copy - Press the "Copy" button to instantly back up data from USB storage to the NAS, or alternatively to back up data from the NAS to USB storage.
5. Up to 64GB DDR4 RAM - Supports four DDR4 SODIMM memory modules (comes preinstalled with 4GB/8GB RAM).
6. 2 x M.2 SSD slots - Supports SATA 6Gb/s M.2 SSD with 2260 and 2280 form factors; allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration.
7. Compartmentalized smart cooling - Separately detects the CPU and hard drive temperatures to dynamically control fan speeds for quieter operations.
8. AMD R-Series Embedded x86 CPU - Quad-core RX-421ND 2.1 GHz SoC (35W), Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz.
9. 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports - Allows optimized network traffic distribution for diverse applications.
10. Built-in speaker - Supports direct audio output and provides verbal system warnings.