PrimoChill PrimoPrep Cooling Loop Pre-Treatment - Water-based - Add to 32oz of DI or distilled water - Environmentally Responsible, Safe and Non-Toxic Product - Safe on all Plastics, Rubbers and Miscellaneous Gasket Materials (Including Acrylic) - PC-PP - 12 Months Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info: https://www.primochill.com/,
This product has been extensively tested for use with PrimoChill Vue. At this time we only recommend using this product in preparation of your cooling loop for PrimoChill Vue.
This product has and is being tested with PrimoChill True as well as our other fluids but at this time we need to continue testing it to ensure its compatibility, so please refrain from using with any other fluids at this time.
Since making our first coolant in 2002, Primochill has always strived to make the coolant usage as simple and reliable as possible. A lot has changed in the water cooling industry since than, but one thing has stayed the same and it is our drive to make products better and easier to use as well to maintain.
Primochill PrimoPrep™ was developed to address some of the most common issues that plague the computer water cooling industry. The mixes of metals in water cooling, from nickel plating to raw cooper and everything in between has always made some coolants not as reliable and simple to use.
PrimoPrep's unique formulation pre-treats your cooling loop to ensure compatibility with today high performance coolants as well as those incredible "Showcase Coolants". The pre-treatment helps control the fluctuation of the PH levels in your system caused by high levels of copper mostly from large capacity radiators. With this treatment it also prepares the system for use of coolants in a mix metal closed loop environment leaving the guesswork a thing of the past.
- Water Based
- Environmentally Responsible, Safe, and Non Toxic Product
- Concentrate - Just Add to 32oz of DI or distilled water
- Safe on All Plastics, Rubbers, and Miscellaneous Gasket Materials, Including Acrylic.
- No special equipment (gloves, goggles) needed
- PrimoPrep is 100% compatible with PETG and flexible tubing of all sizes.
- Bottle Size: 2oz
- Dosage: Mix with 32oz of DI or distilled water
- Shelf Life: 2 Years, Unopened
For this pre-treatment to work correctly and last following the instructions below is VERY IMPORTANT.
Step 1: Install your cooling loop and double-check connections to ensure loop is “closed”. No Leaks!
Step 2: Mix 2oz PrimoPrep bottle with 32oz of distilled or DI water. Depending on the size of your system you may need more than one 32oz bottle. Diluting this mixture will cause the pre-treatment to be less effective. So please only mix the 2oz bottle with 32oz of water and than use that "Treated Water".
Step 3: Fill your system entirely full with the "Treated Water", do this slowly to avoid spillage and creating air pockets.
Step 4: Once filled with the "Treated Water" please turn on the system or your pump and let run for a minimum of 72hrs (3 days). Running less than 72 hrs will make the treatment less effective. You may use the pc while this treatment is being circulated, so game on.
Step 5: After 72 hrs please drain the "Treated Water" and dispose. PrimoPrep can be safely disposed in your kitchen sink and/or any other drain
Step 6: Fill you loop backup with di or distilled water and thoroughly flush your system till water till it runs clean. Inspect drained water for debris or foreign particles. Dispose of drained water. Repeat flush if needed.
Step 7: Fill with your favorite PrimoChill coolant.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- What if I'm not able to completely drain the whole system and still have some of the fluid in the radiators? For I intend to use the Vue-unique Visual, will there be a problem? or do I need to remove my radiators to drain whatever is left from the SysPrep Treatment, This is a completely new system. Thank you
The system needs to be completely drained and dry prior to adding Vue.
- If I use PrimoChill Liquid Utopia would I also need this liquid to prep my loop ?
Sysprep is recommended for use before any fluid. Starting with a clean loop is important to any coolants lifespan and color integrity.