OKI MB472dnw A4 Mono LED Wireless MFP 33ppm - Print Resolution: 1200x1200 dpi - Scan Resolution: 600 dpi - 10/100/100 Ethernet, USB 2.0, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless - ADF - Supports Airprint - 45762103 - 12 Months Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty
Rating: 3.1 stars - 2 reviews
Affordable, professional, wireless A4 mono multifunction printer (MFP)
The MB472dnw puts advanced 4-in-1 functionality on the desktop of even the most cost conscious user. Print speeds of 33ppm provides the user with the flexibility to manage their documents in-house. Gigabit Ethernet and wireless networking makes sharing easy.
This high performance MFP delivers documents fast and incorporates automatic double sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing saving time and paper.
Print smart, save time and money through printing in-house
Management and printing of your documents is so much simpler, with tools that give you the ability to create a full range of documents in-house, allowing you to effectively manage what you print and when you print it. Print business letters, compliment slips and even banners (up to 1321mm), on a range of paper up to 163gsm.
Sharp, accurate scanning with useful document management functionality
Providing sharp, fast and accurate scanning, enabling you to digitise your documents clearly and with ease. Scan directly to a USB or network TWAIN, whilst LDAP provides direct access to contact and email data from an existing directory server.
Simple one touch copying with outstanding results
Combining LED scanning and printing for clear, sharp and fast results, offering superior and simple copying through an easy to use user interface with one touch buttons for all functions. Save regular copy settings and with ID Copy you can copy double sided ID cards on a single side.
Efficient and cost saving functionality
The MB472dnw is built on award winning digital LED technology that is inherently energy efficient with many features and functions that reduce your ongoing costs, including Eco, Quiet and Deep Sleep modes, plus the Auto Off mode reduces energy consumption to 0.5W when not in use.
Reliable printing with a 3-year warranty
OKI’s ultra-reliable, award winning digital LED technology has fewer moving parts, which means less wear and tear, for exceptional reliability. This, plus durable components and a robust, built-to-last design, allows us to provide users with the peace of mind of a 3-year warranty. Simply register your MFP with 30 days of purchase.
Features and Accessories
The MB472dnw is a wireless network-ready multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan and fax bringing extra capability and cost-savings to all users.
Simple one touch copying with outstanding results
Combining LED scanning and printing for clear, sharp and fast results the MB472dnw offers superior and simple copying through an easy to use user interface with one touch buttons for all functions. Save regular copy settings and with ID Copy you can copy double sided ID cards on a single side.
Document and network management functionality
The MB472dnw has a range of useful software tools to help manage your printers, control usage and reduce user intervention. These include smartPrintSuperVision to control printer issues and usage across your network, plus Nuance Paperport and Omniport that convert hardcopy documents into digital formats.
Fast, fax with enhanced functionality
The MB472dnw offers enhanced fax functionality, delivering Super G3 speed with intuitive controls that improve efficiency and document management. Fax double-sided documents, automatically forward received faxes to email addresses or folders and send faxes directly from your PC or over the internet.
Outstanding standard features
- 50-sheet RADF
- Wireless network-ready
- Digital LED scan and print technology
- Automatic duplex
- Gigabit Ethernet interface is standard
- 350 sheet paper capacity
- QWERTY keypad - for instant typing of email addresses
- One-touch function buttons
- 3.5" graphic LCD display
- 3,000 or 7,000 page toner cartridges
- Description: A4 Wireless Mono 4-in-1 MFP
- Number of users: 1 to 5
- Print Speed: A4: 33ppm
- Time to first print (TTFP): 5 seconds
- Warm up time: 17 seconds from Deep Sleep, 60 seconds from power on
- Processor speed: 667MHz
- Scan Resolution: 600dpi
- Scan Speed: Up to 6sec/page in colour and 2sec/page in mono
- Colour depth: Input 48-bit / Output 24-bit
- Document input: 50-sheet Reverse Automatic Document Feeder (RADF), flatbed scanner
- Contrast: 7 Levels
- Format: S-TIFF/M-TIFF, JPEG, XPS, PDF, Secure PDF, High compression PDF, + (BMP, PCX, GIF, TGA, PNG, WMF, EMF from Actkey Utility)
- Addressbook: LDAP, 300 E-mail address, 20 group addresses
- Scan to: FTP, HTTP, USB memory, E-mail, TWAIN, CIFS and Scan to Application and Fax from Actkey Utility
- First copy out time (FCOT): 10 seconds
- Copy speed: Up to 33cpm
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600dpi
- Reduction/Enlargement: Zoom 25-400%
- Maximum copies: 99
- Fax connectivity: RJ11 x 2 (Line/Tel), PSTN, PBX Line
- Fax speed: ITU-T G3(Super G3) up to 33.6kbps, up to 2 seconds/page
- Speed dials: 16 one touch dials (8 x 2 using shift key), 300 speed dials
- Groups: Up to 20
- Broadcast: Maximum 100
- Fax memory: 4MB (approx. 200 pages transmit and receive)
- LCD panel: Single simplified white backlit graphics panel: 84.1mm (W) x 33.6mm (H); Resolution: 320 x 128 dots
- Key pad: 12 alpha/numeric keys, 4 main function buttons (Copy, Scan, Print, Fax), Color & Mono Start, Status, Setting, Help, Job Macro, 6 main navigation buttons (Back, Up, Down, Left, Right, OK), Clear, Stop, Power Save, Reset/Log Out, 8 keys and a Shift Key to provide 16 One Touch dial keys (Fax); Full Qwerty Key Pad
Interface and Software
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Device, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Host USB x 1 (Front)
- Printer language: PCL5e, PCL6(XL), EPSON FX, IBM ProPrinter, XPS
- Network & protocols: All major network protocols supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card set-up and management. TCP/IPv4&v6, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NetBIOS over TCP, DHCP, BOOTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DDNS, WINS, UPNP, Bonjour, SMTP, POP3, SNMPv1&v3, SNTP, IPP, IPPS, WSD Print, WSD Scan, LLTD, IEEE802.1X, LPR, Port9100, Telnet, FTP, IPSec, Secure Protocol Server, LDAP, LDAPS, CIFS, FTP, FTPS, SMTP, SMTPS, WLAN802.11b/g/n
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (32 bit & 64 bit); Linux PPD; Mac OS 10.6.8 - 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Advanced networking and security: IP Filtering, MAC Filtering, SSL/TLS, EAP(IEEE802.1X), IPSec
- Utilities: Template Manager, smartPrintSuperVision, OKI LPR, Network Extension, Network Card Setup, Configuration Tool, Op-Panel Download Utility, Storage Device Manager
- Document management: Nuance PaperPort SEv14, Nuance OmniPage SEv18
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200dpi
- Printer fonts: Scalable: 87 PCL Fonts, PCL Bitmap fonts, Line Printer, OCR-A/B, USPS ZIP Barcode
- Barcodes: 10 types of one dimension with 26 variations: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, Interleaved2of5, Code39, Code 128, EAN/UCC-128, CODABAR, ZIP+4POSTNET; 2 types of two dimension: PDF417, QR code
- Paper capacity: Tray 1: 250 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheet of 80gsm; RADF: 50 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper capacity optional tray: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Maximum paper capacity: 880 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper sizes: Tray 1: A4, A5, B5, A6; Tray 2: A4, A5, B5; Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, A6, Envelopes (C5, C6, DL, Com-9, Com-10, Monarch), Custom Size (up to 1321mm length including banners), 4 x 6”, 5 x 7”; Duplex: A4, B5; RADF: A4, A5, B5
- Paper weight: Tray 1/2: 60 to 120gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163gsm; Duplex: 60 to 120gsm; RADF: 60 to 105gsm
- Duplex: Standard
- Paper output: Face Down: 150 sheets of 80gsm; Face Up: 100 sheets of 80gsm;
- Memory: 512MB RAM; 3GB eMMC
- Operating temperature/ humidity: 10°C to 32°C (17°C to 27°C recommended)/ 20% to 80% RH (50% to 70% RH recommended)
- Storage temperature/ humidity: -10°C to 43°C/ 10% to 90% RH
- Power supply: 230 VAC +/- 10%, 50 or 60Hz +/-2%
- Power consumption: Typical: 600W; Max: 950W; Idle:95W; Power Save: <10W;Deep Sleep: <1.9W
- Noise level: Operating: 53dB(A) or less; Standby: 30dB(A); Power save: Background level
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 455 x 427 x 425mm; with 2nd tray 593 x 427 x 425mm
- Weight: Approx. 21kg
- Duty cycle (Maximum): 60,000 pages/month
- Duty cycle (Recommended): 250 - 3,000 pages/month
- Warranty: 3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase