Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Intel NUC LID with RJ45 and USB 2.0 Port.
Supports NUC Model Numbers:
- NUC5i3MY ( 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC5i5MY ( 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC5i3RY ( 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC5i5R ( 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC5i7R ( 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC5CPY 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC5PPY ( 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC5PGY ( 1x8 USB connector )
- NUC6i3SY ( 2 - 1 X 4 USB Connectors )
- NUC6i5SY ( 2 - 1 X 4 USB Connectors )
This NUC LID allows the user to add an additional RJ45 LAN 100mbs.
The unit is designed to support both 5th and 6th Generation Intel NUCs
Tested at its default connectivity setting (100Mbps, full-duplex (via auto-negotiation)), the solution maintained an average throughput of ~95Mbps with 0.0% packet loss.
The unit has also been tested the 10Mbps full-duplex (forced setting), 10Mbps half-duplex (forced setting), and 10Mbps half-duplex (auto-negotiation). Performance was ~9.5Mbps with forced settings, and ~9.0Mbps with auto-negotiation. Packet loss for all scenarios was 0.0%.
The NUC Additional LAN USB Port and RJ45 LID is an acceptable solution to most usages requiring a 10/100Mbps 2nd LAN on the NUC.