National Warranty Services Standard On-site Same Day Business Hours - 1 Year Warranty - Up to $6,000
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months On-site Limited Warranty
National Warranty Services (NWS) is Australia's leading 3rd Party PC & computer, IT, and electronic equipment warranty provider. NWS core premium warranty is an Australia-wide on-site warranty with High Priority Same Day response and 'Instant' Parts Replacement.
Only National Warranty Services provides such a high level of quality warranty service throughout Australia with such a friendly helpful attitude.
National Warranty Services undoubtedly provide Australia's premium warranty, with inclusions & quality of service just not offered by other warranties or warranty providers. Add that to National Warranty Services' strong commitment to outstanding efficient and helpful service and you have Australia's best warranty service.
Unlike other warranty companies, we don't do everything possible to both get out of doing any warranty service, or to get out of paying for any warranty service and parts.
We are a service company run by service professionals, not an insurance company run by accountants and sales hype (typified by a `burn & churn' business model).
Our dedication to delivering the fastest possible quality service is reflected in such practices as -
* Australia's largest service network. Over 3,700 Service Agents around Australia.
* On-line paperless Job Management System to provide super fast, efficient job management
* Instant phone parts approval on-site
* Use of Service Agent parts when available
* Reloading the computer operating system (when replacing a HDD).
* Our 1300 Service Hot Line is currently open from 9am-5pm Mon-Fri for warranty holders.
* Our normal National Warranty Services warranties cover all costs associated with replacing faulty internal components, ie, parts, labour, and freight. All internal components at time of sale are covered, including any added by Reseller, or replaced under warranty.
* Replacement parts are always the same or better than the original faulty part.
* Normal service response is High Priority `Same Day' Response (for on-site warranties), but varies according to product type and type of warranty purchased.
* And National Warranty Services have an `Instant' Parts Replacement policy which means parts are replaced without any waiting for the faulty part to be sent away to Manufacturer to be replaced.
* Almost always National Warranty Services has a Service Agent close by, but in the (very) rare occurrence that we don't, National Warranty Services provides a free courier service to pick up and return systems.
Go to www.nationalwarranties.com.au for more information
For NWS Terms & Conditions: http://www.nationalwarranties.com.au/warranty-terms/nws-std-warranty-terms.pdf