Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Tests UTP/STP/Coaxial/Modular network cables by manually or automatically detecting missing or disordered wiring, and open or short circuits. It can quickly read the correct pin configuration of 10Base-T cable, 10Base-2 cable, RJ45/RJ11 modular cables, 258A, TIA-568A/568B and Token Ring cable etc. by comparing one transmitting end to the corresponding receiving end.
Supplied in a plastic case and with a PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) Finder that indicates if the network port or cable has power.
• 1 x Main Tester Unit with Terminator
• 1 x PoE Finder
• 2 x BNC Adaptor Cables
• 1 x BNC Male/Male Adaptor
• 3 x RJ45 to RJ11 Adaptors
• 9V battery required (use cat. SB-2423)
• Main unit: 80(L) x 55(W) x 22(D)mm
• Remote terminator: 80(L) x 25(W) x 23(D)mm
• PoE finder: 80(L) x 25(W) x 23(D)mm