Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro P6000 24GB Video Card - 4x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x DVI-D - 3840 CUDA Parallel Processing cores - 24GB GDDR5x - Up to 12 TFlOPs Peak Single-Precision Performance - 384-bit Interface - Up to 432 GB/s Memory Bandwidth - PCI-Express 3.0 x16 - NVIDIA® 3D Vision® and 3D Vision Pro - Compatible (with Quadro Sync II) - 3 Years Limited Warranty
Designs are becoming more complex all the time. Media is becoming richer, combining greater resolutions and complex visual effects. Scientific visualization and compute problems are larger than ever. VR is changing entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. And customers want to validate designs, rehearse procedures, and visualize problems—interacting with them naturally and at scale. The Quadro P6000 is the most advanced professional graphics solution ever created, combining the latest GPU, memory, and display technologies to deliver breakthrough performance and capabilities. Professionals across of range of industries can now create their most complex designs, solve the most challenging visualization problems, and experience their creations in the most detailed, lifelike VR environments.
P6000 Performance and Features
The Quadro P6000, powered by NVIDIA Pascal architecture, provides the power and performance required by the most demanding visual computing workflows.
- This next-generation graphics card delivers up to 80% more visualization performance than the NVIDIA Maxwell™-based Quadro M6000 24GB.
- Ultra-fast GDDR5X on-board graphics memory provides nearly twice the memory bandwidth of the previous generation. 24 GB of GDDR5X memory means that customers can work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive manipulation performance during design, visualization, and simulation. ?
- VR-specific Pascal GPU features significantly improve imaging performance for the most detailed, lifelike VR experiences possible.
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan™, and NVIDIA CUDAR ensure compatibility with the latest versions of professional applications. This lets you take advantage of their rich set of features and capabilities.
- Creation and playback of HDR video is made possible with dual H.264 & HEVC encode engines and one H.264 & HEVC decode engine.
P6000 Visual Workspace
The Quadro P6000 combines the most advanced display technologies and ecosystem interfaces to provide the ultimate visual workspace for maximum productivity.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P6000 can drive resolutions of up to 8K (7680x4320) @ 30 Hz from a single cable. The latest DisplayPort standard enables deep color 120 Hz 4K displays and high-definition 32-channel audio. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- A single P6000 supports up to four 5K (5120x2880) @ 60 H displays.
- The NVIDIA VRWorks™ suite of APIs, libraries, and engines enables developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences. VR-ready support for HMD displays lets developers and end users more efficiently build and experience their virtual creations.
- Advanced multi-display technologies such as Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp/Blend give you a robust way to perform image synchronization and resolution scaling of a synchronized display surface with multiple projectors or displays.
- NVIDIA nView workspace manager offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that let you spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
- Enhance the analysis and visualization of design, engineering, and digital-content creation workflows with Stereoscopic 3D display from a wide range of devices. These include 3D TVs and NVIDIA 3D VisionR or 3D Vision Pro-capable displays, projectors, or mobile workstations.
|CUDA Parallel Processing cores
|Frame Buffer Memory
||24 GB GDDR5x
|Peak Single-Precision Performance
||Up to 12 TFlOPs
||Up to 432 GB/s
|Max Power Consumption
||PCI Express 3.0 x16
||DP 1.4 (4), DVI-D (1)
||4.4” H x 10.5” L Dual Slot
|NVIDIA® 3D Vision® and 3D Vision Pro
||Support via 3 pin mini DIN
||Compatible (with Quadro Sync II)
CONTENTS IN THE BOX
- NVIDIA Quadro P6000 Professional Graphics Board
- Software Installation Disc
- Printed Quick Start Quide
- 8-Pin Auxiliary Power Cable
- Stereo Connector Bracket Three DisplayPort to DVI-D SL Adaptors
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Linux – Full OpenGL implementation complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64-bit and 32-bit) ?
- Intel Core i5,i7, Xenon, or later
- AMD Phenom or Opteron-class, or later
- 2GB minimum, 8GB recommended
- Graphics Bus PCI Express 3.0 X16
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA® GigaThread™ engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in NVIDIA SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 and HEVC Encoder1
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- Quadro BoostTM (automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximum application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- SMX Architecture (NVIDIA PascalTM streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Error correction codes (ECC) memory on graphics memory
- 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory per SM)
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 ourputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840x2160 @120Hz and 5120x2880 @ 60Gz))
- Dual-link DVI-D outputs (up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and 1920x1200 @ 120Hz) Internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-D output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020)(4K @ 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K @ 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI & HDMI connectors
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
- Support for large-scale, ultra-high resolution visualization using the NVIDIA® SVS platform which includes NVIDIA® Mosaic, NVIDIA® Sync and NVIDIA® Warp/Blend technologies
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes:Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), andMPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit