Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
New to Afterpay? Get $20 off your first order. Min. Spend $50. Capped at 1,500 Redemptions. Discount will automatically be applied at the final stage of Afterpay checkout.
DisplayPort is a display interface that delivers high bandwidth, pure digital audio and video signals from your computer to your display. All our DisplayPort cables are manufactured using high quality componentry for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance, along with high-density, triple-layer shielding for excellent interference rejection.
• 20 Pin DisplayPort Male to 20 Pin DisplayPort Male
• DisplayPort version 1.4
• Supports maximum bandwidth up to 32.4Gbps
• Supports the latest 4K Ultra HD displays with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @144Hz
• Supports the latest 8K Ultra HD displays with resolution up to 7680 x 4320 @60Hz
• Supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST) to drive multiple monitors in a daisy chain configuration or using an MST hub
• Supports High Dynamic Range Video (HDR)
• Supports DisplayPort Content Protection (DPCP)
• Supports High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP 2.2)
• Triple shielding reduces interference, noise and distortion
• Improved signal transfer with high grade oxygen-free 28AWG copper wire
• Corrosion-resistant connectors designed for maximum conductivity and low signal loss