Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Many desktop computers and notebooks no longer come equipped with a serial port. However, there are still many devices and automated systems which still use the standard serial interface for communication. This USB to serial adapter overcomes this problem and allows a computer to communicate with these devices when there are no native serial ports available on the computer. The USB type A connector on one end plugs into any available USB port on a computer and the DB9 male serial connector on the other end emulates a standard RS232 serial port.
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant
• Supports standard RS232 serial interface
• Supports data transfer rates up to 1Mbps
• 1 x USB Type A male connector
• 1 x DB9 pin male serial connector
• 1.5 metre moulded cable
• Host powered - no need for external power adapter
• FTDI Chipset - FT232R USB UART IC
• Supports Windows 10 / 2000 / XP / Windows Vista (32/64-Bit) / Windows 7 (32/64-Bit)
• Windows 8 (32/64-Bit) / Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
• Supports Windows 2008 Server
• Supports Mac OS X 10.6 or Higher
• Supports Linux 2.6+<