Jabra Link 360 Micro Bluetooth MS Dongle - 100m range - Nano size - USB 2.0 - 14208-02 - 12 Months Limited Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty
Rating: 3.8 stars - 49 reviews
The Link 360 Micro Bluetooth Dongle MS is a Microsoft Lync certified plug-and-play Bluetooth mini USB adapter suitable for staying in a PC at all times. It connects your Bluetooth headset* with your PC. With a range of up to 100 metres, (depending on the headset), employees can enjoy freedom of movement while talking on the phone. Capable of streaming music of outstanding quality from a PC (headsets supporting A2DP). Great for using at work, home or on the go.
Link 360 Micro Bluetooth Dongle MS allows you to pair your Jabra Bluetooth device with your PC by using the Jabra LINK 360 USB adapter. The adapter plugs into the USB port on your PC and wirelessly connects to your Bluetooth headset or speakerphone. Use your compatible headset or speakerphone with a VoIP softphone, or just play music and other forms of audio. The supported Bluetooth A2DP profile enables high-quality media playback. Jabra Link 360 MS is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business in plug-and-play mode. It supports features for answering and ending calls, adjusting the volume and muting. If you are NOT using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model. *Fully compatible products: Jabra Supreme (all variants) Jabra SPEAK 510 Jabra Stealth (all variants) Jabra Motion (all variants) Jabra Evolve 65.
- Nano sized high performance Bluetooth adapter
- Bluetooth Class 1 range (up to 100m/300ft with a connected Class 1 Bluetooth device)
- Bluetooth Class 2 range (up to 10m/33ft with a connected Class 2 Bluetooth device)
- USB 2.0 PC connection
- PC/Softphone functionality and call control only guaranteed with Jabra Supreme and
- Jabra Motion headsets (With latest software)
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Price for reference only
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.
"I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have
ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will
not be a last time one." -Toby C., Feb 20, 2008