The 4Gb Fiber Channel Pass-Thru Module for HP c-Class BladeSystem is designed for those customers desiring a direct connection between each server blade within the enclosure and external Fiber Channel SAN switches, directors, or SAN controllers. Ideal investment protection for datacenters with existing storage networking infrastructure, the HP Fiber Channel Pass-Thru Module delivers up to sixteen 4Gb Fiber Optic IO connections providing a 1:1 non-switched, non-blocking paths between the server blade and the SAN. The modular design is hot pluggable and easily installs into the I/O bays of the c-Class enclosure. Installing a pair of Fiber Channel Pass-Thru Modules provides redundant paths for connection to your SAN.
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Price for reference only
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.
"I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have
ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will
not be a last time one." -Toby C., Feb 20, 2008