SKU # AC67624 | Model # GV-N407TEAGLE OC-12GD 2.0 | Brand Gigabyte
See an error? Click here and let us know
|· Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
|· 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
|· 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
|· Powered by GeForce RTX 4070 Ti & integrated with 12GB GDDR6X 192bit memory interface
|· WINDFORCE Cooling System
GeForce RTX 4070 Ti EAGLE OC 12G (rev. 2.0)
Powered by the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti, with RGB Fusion, Dual BIOS & a Protection metal backplate, this graphics card allows for ultimate performance.
New Streaming Multiprocessors - Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores - Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores - Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Cutting-Edge GPUs: NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture
- Realistic and Immersive Graphics: Dedicated Ray Tracing Cores
- AI-Accelerated Performance: NVIDIA DLSS 3
- Game-Winning Responsiveness: NVIDIA Reflex low-latency platform
- Built for Live Streaming: NVIDIA Encoder
- AI-Enhanced Voice and Video: NVIDIA Broadcast app
- Fast-Track Your Creativity: NVIDIA Studio
- Performance and Reliability: Game Ready and Studio Drivers.
The WINDFORCE cooling system features three 80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, eight composite copper heat pipes, a copper plate that directly touches the GPU, 3D active fans and Screen cooling, which provide high-efficiency heat dissipation.
Reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase airflow pressure.
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low-load or low-power game.
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of a sleeve bearing fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of a double ball bearing, and is quieter.
The large copper plate directly contacts the GPU, coupled with the composite heat pipes, which quickly transfers the heat of the GPU and VRAM to the heatsink.
An extended heatsink allows air to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
With 16.7M customisable colour options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose any lighting effect or synchronise with other devices in GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER.
The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
The factory default setting is OC mode, which provides users with the best performance. However, switching to silent mode will enjoy a quieter experience.
The indicator will alert gamers when experiencing any power supply abnormality by flashing a light.
Ultra Durable certified highest-grade metal chokes, lower ESR solid capacitors, 2oz copper PCB, and lower RDS(on) MOSFETs, plus over-temperature design to deliver superior performance and longer system life
A fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTRE is a unified software for all GIGABYTE-supported products. It provides an intuitive interface that allows users to adjust clock speed, voltage, fan mode and power target in real time.
© 2023 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce Experience, GeForce RTX, G-SYNC, and ShadowPlay are registered trademarks and trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
* All the images on this page are for illustration only.
* HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. The colours of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so they may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavour to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* GIGABYTE graphics cards, except those labelled “Mining Series”, are intended only for use with desktop PCs. Other types of use, such as blockchain computing or cryptocurrency mining, will void the product warranty.
SKU # AC67624 | Model # GV-N407TEAGLE OC-12GD 2.0
See an error? Click here and let us know