Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
We are experiencing high demand. Delivery & Pickup times may be longer than usual. https://www.mwave.com.au/blog/2020/3/18/mwave-coronavirus-covid-19-update
*For Systems Builds Only!*
Every Custom PC that comes out of our QA and testing workshop, has gone through a series of tests aimed at eliminating faults. Tests are carried out to ensure compatibility, reliability and stability; for complete customer satisfaction. Mwave uses a mix of specific software benching and hardware testing tools to test your Dream PC for up to 24 Hours.
Mwave is now providing customers an option to extend those tests for at least another additional 24 hours, to further reduce the possibility of faults and errors once your Dream PC which is important for mission critical workstations and enthusiast gaming PC's where uptime is of uptmost importance.
- If you select this service, Mwave test your PC for up to 48 hours, sometimes more.
Brief Explanation of our Extended Custom PC Testing Procedure:
1. Professionally install all hardware/software as per order requirements.
2. Begin the first Custom PC testing phase of up to 24 hours utilising professional software testing tools.
3. If "NO FAULT" is found (ie. system passes testing) then we will proceed with a complete system shut down.
4. Begin the second Custom PC testing phase of up to 24 hours utilising professional software testing tools
5. If "NO FAULT" is found then your PC will be dispatched.
*Note: if any fault is found during either of the testing phrases then the fault will be diagnosed, fixed and the tests will begin again.
We also recommend these optional services for optimum performance of your Dream PC;-