Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan - 3DS
Rating: 4.4 stars - 71 reviews
For centuries, the tree Yggdrasil has been a constant presence in the lives of the people of Tharsis. It looms on the horizon, visible from everywhere in the city. But its roots are in a far-off land where no one has ventured until the Outland Count of Tharsis sponsors an Explorers Guild to reach Yggdrasil and discover its secrets. You are the latest explorer arriving in Tharsis to seek your fame and fortune. Board your skyship and set out into the clouds in search of treasure, glory, and the answer to Tharsis' oldest mystery.
• Gaming's Best Tribute to Retro RPGs Enters a New Dimension - Packed with improvements and content: an enhanced graphics engine boasting polygonal enemies and new 3D special effects
• Upgradeable, customizable skyships that let players travel and battle amid the clouds- an exceedingly atmospheric and fully orchestrated musical score from Yuzo Koshiro
• Expanded, more immersive 3D dungeons with analog camera control - and guild card + character trading functionality via StreetPass.
• You are Only as Good as Your Map and Your Heroes - Celebrate the tradition of classic pen and paper roleplaying games by using the bottom touch screen to chart out your path and the dangers you have encountered. A good map might save your life.
• All-New Casual Play Option - Beginners and newcomers can more easily learn the ropes without fear of setback or death with this new, less daunting mode.
• Wealth of content - Engage in more than 30 hours of first-person RPG action and 3D dungeons.
• Lovable characters - Etrian Odyssey IV invites adventurers into another dimension of gameplay with enhanced graphics, featuring new character portraits and 3D enemies for the first time.