Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
Effortlessly position a keyboard to the most comfortable typing position, while seated or standing.
The LX provides a very stable platform for a keyboard and mouse—tested to be 3x more rigid than other keyboard arms! The tray’s leveling mechanism allows the surface to be perfectly flat no matter where the keyboard is positioned.
- 20-inch (51 cm) height range allows users to move between sitting and standing positions during data entry
- Extends keyboard up to 42" (107 cm); fold the keyboard back out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Mouse tray slides out to left or right, depending on user preference
- Patented CF motion technology provides premium ease-of-use adjustment
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Ideal for space-constrained spaces—folds to within 5.8" (15 cm) of wall in storage position
- Secure installation—locking connections between arm, extension and base