Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The Epson Perfection V600 Photo Flatbed Scanner (B11B198034) is designed to deliver the best quality scans made from photos, film and other printed materials. By combining Epson's ReadyScan® LED and Matrix CCD Micro Lens technologies for near-instant, no warm-up startups and a fast scanning speed of 6 seconds makes the Perfection V600 one of the most efficient and cost-effective scanners in the market.
A built-in transparency unit enables scanning 35mm film strips, 35mm slides, and 6x22cm format strips. Digital ICE for Film for removing dust and scratches, along with Digital ICE for Print for clearing out tears and folds, comes bundled together with the scanner.
Epson Scan driver software enables colour restoration for faded photos, backlight correction to remove shadows, and text enhancement for better optical character recognition.
The Epson Perfection V600 Photo Flatbed Scanner offers high-quality scans, easy-to-use enhancement tools, and fast performance, all at a reasonable price point. Digitise your family's photo albums, scrapbooks, old camera negatives, slides, and other valuable documents to preserve them for posterity.
Read more about the Epson Perfection V600 Photo Flatbed Scanner on Epson's site HERE.
The Epson Perfection® V600 Photo delivers outstanding performance with 6400dpi resolution, 3.4Dmax and exceptionally high quality document and film scanning capabilities, with the ability to scan film as large as 6 x 22cms. In addition, the scanner features Epson''s superior Matrix CCD Micro Lens technology, energy efficient ReadyScan® LED technology and fast scanning speeds of 6 seconds.
• Outstanding photographic scan quality with 6400 x 9600 optical resolution
• Versatile film scanning with the ability to scan 35mm filmstrips, 35mm mounted slides & up to 6 x 22cm medium format film
• Powered with energy efficient ReadyScan® LED Technology
• Featuring DIGITAL ICE Technologies for advanced dust and scratch removal
• Fast scanning in as little as 6 seconds
• 3.4 optical density for crisp scan definition and accurate colour tone capture
• Bundled with powerful software including Adobe® Photoshop® Elements
• Matrix CCD with on chip micro lens technology
• Easy to use with 4 push buttons for straightforward operation
• Windows® and Mac® compatibility