· Single Sided Design Keeps You In Touch With Your Surrounds
· Noise Cancelling Microphone For Clear Conversations
With the PC 2 CHAT VoIP headset, you can enjoy Sennheiser sound on a small budget.
The headset is perfect for families who want to keep in touch with relatives or friends around the world via the internet in clear and comfortable quality. The single-sided wearing style lets you keep one ear free – so you can listen to your surroundings at all times while chatting.
Noise canceling clarity – thanks to the noise canceling microphone, your voice is easily understood without you having to shout
Keep one ear free – ideal for families, the single-sided design keeps you in touch with your surroundings while you talk over the net
Light and comfortable – with the lightweight headband, it’s easy to forget you are wearing a headset
Easy to use – plug-and-play simplicity means it is easy to connect to your computer
Wearing style: Headband
Cable length: 2 m
Connector: 2 x 3.5 mm for desktop/laptop
Weight: 55 g
Frequency response (headphones): 42 – 17000Hz
Impedance: 32 Ω
Sound pressure level (SPL): 95 dB
Ear coupling: On-the-ear, open design
Impedance: 2 kΩ
Frequency response (microphone): 90 – 15000 Hz
Pick-up pattern: Noise Canceling
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): –40 dBV/Pa
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.
"I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have
ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will
not be a last time one." -Toby C., Feb 20, 2008