EK-Quantum Torque 6-Pack STC 10/16 - Black
EK-Quantum Torque 6-Pack STC 10/16 is a fitting multipack containing six EK-Torque STC fittings. These are EK's premium 10/16mm (ID/OD) soft-tube compression fittings designed for use with various flexible soft tubing types such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube. With a non-intrusive, yet striking look, and with NO added branding at all. They can be complemented by interchangeable aesthetic color rings, and are an ideal choice for anyone and a perfect match with EK-Quantum series products.
The locking ring is compressing the tubing wall underneath the ring, and this prevents the flexible tube from being pulled off the barb of the fitting. The grooves on the outside allow for easier hand tightening. The compression ring has cutouts in the EK Quantum signature shape allowing for the colored aesthetic ring to be shown. The colored rings are available in many colors and are screwed onto the fitting before the compression locking ring. The aesthetic rings are sold separately.
The fitting barb and the compression rings are covered with a unique, high-quality black satin finish. Both are made of CNC machined brass and the seal is made quality rubber O-rings.
The base fitting surface is smooth and has no adequate gripping surface, but the inside of the barb is socketed with an 8mm hex (Allen) key pattern. Please, be advised not to use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent damage to other liquid cooling products! We recommend using the EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm) which is made to break if excessive force is used, thus preventing damage to more costly components of your loop.
These fittings are guaranteed to be compatible with all other EK Water Blocks liquid cooling products.
- Finish: Black Satin
- Thread: G1/4" BSPP; 4.5mm male thread length
- Supported tube: 10/16mm (ID/OD)
- The outer diameter of a fitting: 23mm
- Installed height: 19mm
- Compatible soft tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone
Made in Europe - Slovenia!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated fittings! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent damage!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The aesthetic rings are sold separately.