EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 160 DDC PWM D-RGB - Acetal
EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 160 DDC PWM D-RGB combo unit is a pump-reservoir assembly that is based upon a market-proven DDC pump that brings the ultimate power in a small form factor. The new Kinetic combo units are part of the EK Quantum Line of products and come with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lighting implementation and a genuine DDC 3.2 pump that is a favorite among the small-form-factor PC enthusiast community! The reservoir is equipped with a total of six G1/4“ ports so that users can choose the most optimal setup for their liquid cooling loops. The DDC motor is cooled by the integrated heatsink on the bottom.
The CNC-machined black POM acetal top features three G1/4" ports. One of the ports can be used with the included nickel-plated brass internal tube, which helps prevent the splashing of the coolant inside the reservoir if the top is to be used as an inlet. This reduces the chances of air being sucked in by the pump and foaming of the coolant as well. This tube cannot be used with anti-vortex insert due to size constraints. Any of the three top ports can also use used for filling the system or adding additional accessories (thermal probes, LEDs, etc.)
Another three industry-standard G1/4" ports are available in the bottom combo housing which is also made of CNC machined black POM acetal. Aside from the in and out ports, it features a side port usable as either an optional inlet or a drain port. Mounting is done through 4 pillars on the bottom of the pump-reservoir combo unit. The addressable LEDs are placed in a ring directed toward the coolant. Any unwanted hot-spots of the D-RGB LED of the combo unit is covered by a CNC machined aluminum piece.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of high-quality cast acrylic material, while the reservoir bottom/pump top is CNC machined black POM acetal. The sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring.
The integrated addressable D-RGB is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB header.
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
- Reservoir diameter 60mm
- Reservoir free volume: ~205mL
- Overall unit height: 160mm
- Mounting hole pattern: 50x50mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Digital, Blocked, Ground)
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 62 x 38 mm
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 18 W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 160 DDC PWM D-RGB
- Mounting mechanism
- Installation manual
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!
- The DDC pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!