K-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi
EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB is a high-performance liquid cooling standalone pump, built around the market-proven Genuine D5 water pump and the new Quantum Inertia top with an advanced vibration-reducing mounting clamp. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15%) compared to the original factory top and it comes with a pre-installed 3-pin 5V D-RGB LED strip for sophisticated illumination. This pump features a single inlet (on the top) and a single outlet port (on the side) for the installation of two standard G1/4 threaded fittings/barbs.
The top is made of quality CNC-machined cast acrylic material with a black ring to cover the LED hotspots as the proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK.
This pump is ideal for PC and other electronics water cooling. The D5 pump is equipped with an electronically commutated spherical motor. In a pump with a spherical motor, the only moving part is a spherically shaped rotor which in this pump is held in place by a bearing ball made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant ceramic. It is rated for 50.000 hrs MTBF at 25°C ambient!
The new Quantum Inertia D5 pump volute/body system features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. A special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration-induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB can also be upgraded with any of the UNI brackets for additional mounting options.
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex 50cm cable length
- Signal cable: 4-Pin PWM FAN connector 60cm cable length
- D-RGB cable length: 50cm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB (incl. EK-D5 PWM G2 pump motor) - cables with a black sleeve
- EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB Pump Mount
- Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
- Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!
- EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renown Xylem D5 with improved power management control, which allows for better speed control trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller.
- The installed 3-pin D-RGB LED stripe is compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream D-RGB controller like the EK-Loop Connect.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!