Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The EK-Quantum Power Kit D-RGB P360 is the ultimate fully addressable D-RGB customizable liquid cooling kit dedicated to all users who seek the most powerful water-cooling kit on the market! Decked out with all-Quantum Line liquid cooling parts products that share the same design language and full D-RGB illumination.
These Quantum kits will make the loop building experience easier thanks to the extra accessories like the foldable filling bottle, tube cuter, and multi Allen key tools. Additional benefits also come from the included dye pack for creating own coolant color, two 90-degree Torque angled adapters, versatile mounting bracket, and reservoir tube clamps for alternative mounting options.
You don't have to worry about compatibility issues or being nervous about the right amount of fittings or tube length. If this is your first contact with custom liquid cooling, this is the best place to start!
EK-Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi - Universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is an easy installation that brings perfect performance every time. Low hydraulic flow restriction enables this product to be used with lower pump speeds for added silent operation, while still achieving top performance!
EK-CoolStream PE 360 radiator - It gives this kit its name - offers best cooling capacity in the 38mm thick radiator class: Double stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across the entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB - Ultra-bright addressable RGB high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. EK-Vardar EVO D-RGB is simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range. EK-Vardar EVO fans feature a special Start-Stop function that brings a true 0dB experience for the absolute silent fan operation.
EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi - High-performance Quantum pump-reservoir combo unit with rich D-RGB lighting. The core of the combo unit is the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump. The unit features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. A special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration-induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities with a multitude of ports to choose from.
EK-Torque STC-10/16 - Black - Advanced Compression Fittings are 10/16mm (3/8" - 5/8") soft-tube compression fittings designed for use with flexible soft tubing. With a high-quality finish, the EK-ACF Fittings are an aesthetically appealing and secure option for your cooling loop. The locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting by compressing the tubing wall underneath the ring. The EK-ACF is a secure variant of the tubing fitting connector as the locking ring prevents flexible tube to be pulled out of the fitting.
EK-Torque Angled 90° - Black - Revolvable angled (90°) adapter fitting with G1/4" threads. In the form of a cylinder, it is very sturdy and there are zero movements in the revolvable joint. This Quantum Line adapter is made out of CNC machined brass with high-quality Satin Black finish while the seal is made by quality rubber O-rings. These angled adapters make difficult tube routes a breeze.
EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate - EK-CryoFuel Clear is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent-pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. The 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. To make mixing the concentrate with distilled easier, EK recommends the use of filling bottle, which is included in the package.
EK-CryoFuel Dye Pack - This small creativity pack will allow users to transform their clear or white EK-CryoFuel coolants into beautiful, personalized, one-off colors. The package consists of Red, Yellow, and Blue dye bottles that you apply to your base coolant - EK-Cryofuel Clear.
EK-DuraClear - 2 meters of EK-DuraClear 9,5mm (3/8") / 15,9mm (5/8") premium-quality transparent PVC tubing with long-lasting clarity.
EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm) - A multi-purpose tool that replaces the standard 6mm, 8mm, and 9mm Allen key, while it can also be used to operate acetal plugs (with the line style groove). The key does not only replace all of the crucial Allen key formats used for building a liquid-cooled PC but also helps protect your liquid cooling gear.
EK-Loop Soft Tube Cutter - A simple tool used to make a straight tube cut. Safe and easy to use.
Foldable Filling Bottle - Very convenient for mixing the EK-CryoFuel concentrates with distilled water. The telescopic tube of the filling bottle can reach even the most remote and crammed fill ports.
Addressable RGB Lighting - The integrated addressable D-RGB is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers or EK-Loop Connect. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.
The kit is easy to install, use, and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Every item in this kit can be purchased separately, further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK Webshop.
The majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in a quick and painless installation procedure. Once installed, this kit is a full custom loop solution. It can be upgraded with additional water blocks and components, such as additional radiators.
EK-Quantum Power Kit D-RGB P360 complete list of items:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Velocity D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple)
- Radiator size: 400 x 130 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB (500-2200rpm) (3pcs)
- Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi (incl. pump)
- Tubing: EK-DuraClear 9,5/15,9mm (3/8'' - 5/8'') (2 meters)
- Compression fittings: EK-Torque STC-10/16 - Black (6 pcs)
- Angled adapters: EK-Torque Angled 90° - Black (2 pcs)
- Coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
- Y-cable splitter: EK-Cable Y-Splitter 3-Fan PWM (10cm)
- AMD mounting bracket and AMD AM4 backplate
- D-RGB accessories: EK-D-RGB 6-Way Splitter Cable
- EK-Loop Uni Pump Reservoir Bracket - 120mm
- EK-RES X3 - Holder 60mm
- ATX bridging plug
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key
- EK-Loop Soft Tube Cutter
- Foldable Filling Bottle
- EK-CryoFuel Dye Pack
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-1200
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- Intel LGA-2066
- List of components may be subject to change in the future according to EKWB's best practices.
- Distilled water needed to dilute the cooling liquid concentrate is not included!
- EK recommends at least one 120mm fan and radiator space for cooling one component. For example, if you want to cool CPU and GPU in the same loop, we recommend a minimum of 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans.
- EKWB recommends the use of fan regulation adapters in case your motherboard does not support fan speed regulation. Such devices are not included in the kit. They can be purchased separately here.
- Please refer to the motherboard manufacturer manual or D-RGB controller manufacturer manual for LED type compatibility, maximum power load, and maximum allowed LED strip length.
- The products are compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream D-RGB controller via the 3-pin header.