Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
This easy-to-use hand held digital tachometer measures up to 99,999 RPM and features a large LCD display, laser pointer, low battery indicator, and memory recall for the last displayed value, minimum value, and maximum value. It can also be switched to measure either actual RPM or total revolutions. It also features a DC socket for mains power (5VDC at 50mA). Supplied with carry case and 600mm reflective tape marks, which can be cut to size.
• Display: 5 Digits, 16mm 0.7" LCD
• Test range: 2.5 to 99,999 RPM
• Resolution: 0.1RPM (2.5 - 999.9 RPM), 1RPM (over 1000PRM)
• Accuracy: 0.05%
• Sampling time: 0.5 sec (over 120RPM)
• Range Select: Auto-Ranging
• Detecting Distance: 50mm to 500mm
• Time Base: Quartz Crystal
• Power Consumption: 50mA approx.
• Battery: 4 x AA
• Operation Temp: 0 - 50°C
• Dimensions: 72(W) x 160(H) x 37(D)mm
• Weight: 145g (no batteries)
• Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (included)