Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server Xeon 4210 16GB 1TB (1/8) NO OS - Xeon SILVER 4210 10C (1/2) - 1TB HDD (1/8) - 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM (2/16) -PERC H730P+ RAID Controller 2GB NV Cache, - Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM - 3 Years On-Site Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Years On-site Limited Warranty
Adapt to changing workloads with the versatile PowerEdge T440, an ideal entry-level server for small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. The T440 brings you flexibility with a rackable tower form factor, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. Meet your unique requirements with future-proof performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Designed to grow with you, the PowerEdge T440 server is built on a scalable business architecture so you can continually optimize your performance and capacity. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5" or 16 x 2.5" drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Up to two 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 28 cores per processor
Optional LCD bezel or security bezel
Dimensions & Weight
218.0mm (8.6") (base width)
304.5mm (12.0”) (with foot)
29.3Kg (64.6lbs.) 8-drive bay chassis
I/O and Ports
2 x 1GBE
1 x Dedicated iDRAC micro-USB
5 x USB 2.0
3 x USB 3.0
1 x Serial
1 x VGA
1 x USB 3.0
Up to 2666 MT/s
Memory Module Slots
16 DDR4 DIMM slots
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only
Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
OpenManage Power Center
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I
Up to 2 hot plugs fans with full redundancy
Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
TPM 1.2/2.0, TCM 2.0 optional
Supported Operating Systems
Canonical® Ubuntu® LTS
Microsoft® Windows Server® LTSC with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
PERC H330, H730p, H740p, HBA330
External HBAs (non-RAID)
12Gbps SAS HBA
External PERC (RAID)
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem
HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 120GB or 240 GB
Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.
2 x Gen3 slots (x 4)
2 x Gen3 slots (x 8)
1 x Gen3 slot (x16)
Up to one NVIDIA Quadro P4000 (APOS/Customer kit only)
5U Tower or Rack Server
Up to 8 x 3.5" SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) max 112TB
Up to 16 x 2.5" SAS/SATA (HDD/SSD) max 123TB