The CyberPower 8-outlet rack mount networked power distribution unit (PDU15SWHVIEC8FNET) provides 15A output. It distributes power to 8 IEC-320 C13 receptacles from a single IEC-320 C13 input, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, this unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 3-meter AC power cord. The unit includes an RJ45 Ethernet port for local network connection. The electrical current used by connected equipment is displayed in amps on the front LCD for real-time load monitoring. The CyberPower Management software offers remote management of the unit: monitoring PDU vitals as well as controlling outlets and networked clients.
Features & Benefits:
• Reliable AC power distribution
• Remote monitoring/control via web, SNMP or Telnet
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Price for reference only
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.
"I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have
ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will
not be a last time one." -Toby C., Feb 20, 2008