Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU Cooler (RR-212X-20PM-R1) dissipates heat effectively using its specially designed heatsink, heat pipes, and fan. The heatsink features an aluminium fin array with fin blades that have x-shaped vents. The vents produce micro vortices of air that in turn create a Tunnel Effect which eliminates dead spots around the heat pipes. With the Continuous Direct Contact (CDC) heat pipes conducting heat efficiently, the processor gets cooled down quickly and quietly.
The Hyper 212X equips a 120mm x 120mm x 25mm fan that rotates at a minimum speed of 600RPM and a top speed of 2000RPM. It can produce a peak airflow of 82.9CFM and a maximum air pressure of 2.09mmH20. Its Polyoxymethylene-coated POM bearing is dustproof and self-lubricating, allowing the fan to operate within the 9 - 36 dbA noise level.
The Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU cooler delivers top-of-the-line processor cooling performance with its innovatively engineered heatsink and fan, making it highly suited for equipping in high-end desktop PCs.
Read more about the Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU Cooler on Cooler Master's site HERE.
The CoolerMaster Hyper 212X introduces several new features to the incredibly popular 212 series. It uses the same Patented Quad CDC Heatpipe array but features a completely new cooling fan and an improved fin-blade layout. Thanks to the new Smart Engine and 4th Generation Bearing, the MTBF has been pushed up to an incredible 160,000 hours while reducing bearing noise. The redesigned Fan-Blades and Aluminum Fin-Blades have both been optimized to create micro vortices that boost the airflow and circulate it around the heatpipes.
• High performance Copper heatpipes with a fusion bonded copper powder wick.
• Patented CDC™ technology – 4 direct touch heatpipes creating a gap-less contact surface
• Aluminum Fin Array with New Tunnel Effect layout for improved heat dissipation.
• 4th Generation Bearing – MTBF of 160,000 hours thanks to highly durable POM components.
• Redesigned Fan-blades that create vortices to boost airflow without creating more noise.
• Smart Fan engine – stops the fan when blocked to prevent damage, and automatically restarts the fan when it has been cleared.
• Universal mounting system for all Intel and AMD platforms.