The CHERRY MX 2.0S – the functional, classic keyboard that has everything you need for gaming. The streamlined German design concentrates on functionality, using the Bauhaus principle as its basis. Designed by Prof. Peter Raab, lecturer at Coburg University, the exterior and interior have been optimized. The interior features the time-tested mechanical CHERRY MX technology, and provides a choice of four switching characteristics. Special gold crosspoint contacts ensure consistently reliable electrical contacts, perfect responsiveness and an unbeatable reaction speed. Multiple mechanical components under each key ensure a uniform feel. Depending on the model, without lighting or with vivid RGB lighting effects in more than 16 million colors. A variety of plays of color, lighting modes and key assignments can be managed using the free Cherry Gaming software. A matching palm rest is available as an accessory to provide more comfort. High-quality workmanship and abrasion-resistant key caps provide unfailing reliability when gaming, at home and at work.
- Classic, wired keyboard with original CHERRY MX switches
- Impressive RGB lighting in more than 16 million colors, with numerous integrated color routines, which can also be adapted using the CHERRY Utility Software (depending on the version)
CHERRY MX technology – gold crosspoint precision switches for all keys »Made in Germany«
- Minimalist, functional design – designed in Germany by Prof. Peter Raab
-Uniform feel across all keys due to special, multiple mechanical components
- Full n-key rollover – all keys are read simultaneously
- Anti-ghosting – no input errors
- WIN key lockout
- CHERRY key for quick access to software information and the CHERRY website
- Abrasion-resistant, laser-etched key caps
Combine and Save on Shipping
• Item allocation for your order will usually take 1-3 business days depending on the stock availability after your payment is received
• Shipping time will apply after the above mentioned period (please see courier website for estimated delivery times once your order is dispatched)
• Easy receiving – all items from your order are usually packed together for a single delivery
• Low cost – the shipping fee is calculated based on cubic size and/or weight of your order
• A confirmed final shipping fee will be shown throughout the checkout
(Australian postcode only. For NZ customers, please check the shipping cost during the checkout process. We currently do not ship internationally except NZ.)
Please enter your postcode below for an estimated delivery cost of current product:
Price for reference only
Tracking your order
You can track your order status in the Mwave "My Account" page.
Once your order has been dispatched & picked up by the courier you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you did not receive the email you can still get the details from the "My Account" page.
To track your order simply visit the sites below with your tracking (consignment) number
Receiving your order
Please note all orders MUST be signed for, please ensure you are available at the delivery address.
We do not authorise our couriers to leave deliveries at your door.
If you are not at the delivery location at time of delivery the courier will leave a note and you will need to pick up from your local Post office or Startrack location.
All StarTrack Courier deliveries will be returned back to Mwave.
"I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have
ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will
not be a last time one." -Toby C., Feb 20, 2008