Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6′) USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8′) XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
• Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output
• USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications •
• Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
• Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
• High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
• Compatible with Windows and Mac
• Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
• Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
• Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
• Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
• On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation