Our website is optimized for google chrome, please use google chrome to browse it.
The ATH-ANC300TW QuietPoint® in-ear headphones strike the perfect balance between comfort, convenience, and performance, delivering best-in-class sound quality and noise-cancellation in a compact, truly wireless design. The headphones feature 5.8 mm drivers with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated diaphragms to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction from a Bluetooth® wireless transmission. In addition, the headphones are equipped with our digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology to provide the highest degree of QuietPoint® ambient noise reduction. Two microphones in each earbud (one in front of the driver and one behind) pick up environmental noise and feed it into the high-precision, digital noise-cancelling processor. The feedback mic is positioned perpendicular to the driver to optimize the space within the sound tube and ensure efficient sound delivery.
The ATH-ANC300TW headphones have a built-in mic and multifunction buttons for convenient control of music playback, calls, and a quick hear-through function that lets you hear outside noise, such as conversations and announcements, when desired. The headphones are also compatible with the Audio-Technica Connect app, giving you control of various settings, including three noise-cancelling modes: Airplane, which targets constant low-frequency noise; On-the-Go, which suppresses street noise; and Office/Study, which responds to noise in quiet environments.
The headphones are compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio and AAC codecs, and with Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo Plus, a special low-latency function that allows you to stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection.*
These compact, ergonomic earbuds fit naturally in ears of all sizes and come with four sizes of thin, flexible silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), plus a pair of Comply™ foam eartips (M), to further customize the fit. The earbuds have an IPX2 water-resistance rating and offer up to 4.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge, with 13.5 hours of additional power available from the charging case. A 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable is included to charge the case when needed.
*Requires a smartphone/device that is compatible with Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo Plus functionality. Qualcomm TrueWireless is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
**The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
• Truly wireless in-ear headphones with digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology provide the highest degree of QuietPoint® ambient noise reduction
• Bluetooth® wireless technology with mic and multifunction buttons built into the earbuds to let you control music playback, calls, and volume without touching your smartphone
• 5.8 mm drivers with DLC (diamond-like carbon) coated diaphragms deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction
• ANC feedback mic is positioned perpendicular to the driver to optimize the space in the sound tube for efficient sound delivery
• Compact, curved housing is designed to fit naturally in the ear for long-lasting comfort
• IPX2 water-resistant performance protects headphones from dripping water, such as rain and sweat
• Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo Plus, a special low-latency function, ensures you can stream the latest releases with no audio disruption and a stable connection*
• Switchable quick hear-through function allows outside noises to be heard through the headphones when desired
• Qualcomm cVc™ (Clear Voice Capture) technology ensures you can have clear, natural-sounding conversations during calls
• Auto power function turns the earbuds on when they’re removed from the charging case and turns them off and begins charging when they’re returned to the case
• Internal battery provides up to 4.5 hours of continuous use on a full charge
• Portable charging case gives you an additional 13.5 hours of on-the-go power
• Compatible with Qualcomm aptX™ audio, AAC, and SBC codecs
• Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including three noise-cancelling modes
• SCMS-T technology allows playback of protected content from compatible SCMS-T devices
• Includes thin, flexible silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), Comply™ foam eartips (M), and 30 cm (1.0') USB-A/USB-C charging cable