ATEN NRGence PE6216 16 Port 0U eco PDU over IP - 16A Input - 3x 7-Segment Front Panel LED - Remote Monitoring - Safe Shutdown Support - Remote Power Control via TCP/IP - 2 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years Limited Warranty
- Manufacturer Contact Info: [email protected],
As part of its NRGence line, ATEN has developed a new generation of green energy power distribution units (PDUs) to effectively increase the efficiency of data center power usage. The NRGence PE6216 eco PDU is an intelligent PDU that contains 16 AC outlets and are available in various IEC or NEMA socket configurations.
It provides secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center's health environment via sensors*.
The PE6216 eco PDU offers remote power control combined with realtime power measurement – allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs, either at the PDU device or outlet level, from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
The power status of each outlet can be set individually, allowing users to switch each device On/Off. The eco PDU also offers comprehensive power analysis reports – providing precise measurements of current, voltage, power and watt-hour in a realtime display.
NRGence eco PDU supports any 3rd party v1, v2 & v3 SNMP Manager Software and ATEN eco Sensors (eco PDU Manager Software). eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it.
With its advanced security features and ease of operation, the eco PDU is the most convenient, most reliable, and most cost effective way to remotely manage power access for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in the most efficient way possible.
* Sensors are optional accessories. A sensor-enabled installation is required to generate a more complete energy-efficient data and chart.
- Power Distribution
- Space saving 0U rack mount design with rear mounting
- IEC or NEMA outlet models
- 3 x 7-segment front panel LED shows Current / IP Address for PDU / Bank
- Remote users can monitor PDU/Bank status via web pages on their browsers
- Safe shutdown support
- Separate power for the unit´s own power and its power outlets – the user interface is still accessible even when an overload condition trips the devices´ circuit breaker
- Remote power control via TCP/IP and a built in 10/100 Ethernet port
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, auto sense, Ping
- eco PDU Power Management software – eco Sensors
- Supports SNMP Manager V1, V2 & V3
- Local and Remote power outlet control (On, Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets
- Supports multiple power control methods – Wake on LAN, System After AC Back, Kill the Power
- Power-on sequencing – users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order
- Easy setup and operation via a browser-based user interface
- Multibrowser support (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Netscape)
- RTC support to keep the timer running during times of no power.
- Up to 8 user accounts and 1 administrator account
- Proactive Overload Protection (POP) – automatically powers off outlets when current overloads to protect operating devices
- Power status measurement at the PDU/Bank level
- LED indicators for current and IP address at the PDU device and/or Bank levels
- Real-time aggregate current, voltage, and power and power dissipation displayed in a browser-based UI for monitoring at the PDU level
- Environment monitoring – supports external temperature / humidity / Differential Pressure sensors for rack environment monitoring
- Current and voltage threshold setting
- Naming support for outlets
- User outlet access assignment on an outlet-by-outlet basis
- Event logging and syslog support
- Upgradeable firmware
- Multilanguage support: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Two-level password security
- Strong security features include strong password protection and advanced encryption technologies – 128 bit SSL
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS
eco Sensors Energy Management Software*
- Automatic discovery of all PE devices within the same intranet
- Remote real-time power measurement and monitoring
- Remote real-time environment sensor monitoring
- Plotting/Monitoring of all PE devices
- Exceed threshold alert through SMTP and System log
- Power Analysis Report
*eco Sensors is designed to work with NRGence™ PDUs, and is bundled with all PE series packages